The Diamond is available in 20' x 20' (400 square feet) or 24' x 24' (576 square feet).
The Quadra is available in 20' x 20' (400 square feet) or 24' x 24' (576 square feet).
The Tiny House Movement, as it is most commonly referred to as, has gained a lot of ground in recent years and when you look at the statistics it's hard to argue against such a sensical choice in the growing market of green or low-impact housing.
- 68% of tiny house people have no mortgage, compared to 29.3% of all U.S. homeowners.
- 55% of tiny house people have more savings than the average American.
- 78% of tiny house people own their home, compared to 65% of homeowners with traditional houses.
- The average cost to build a tiny house is $23,000 if built by the owner, whereas a standard-sized house is approximately $272,000.
- The average tiny house is 186 sq/ft while the standard U.S. house takes up nearly 2100 sq/ft – adding up to nearly 11.3 tiny houses.
- Tiny Houses allow people to "live large" with more disposable income.
ICS Eco-SIPs offer many unique green and sustainable building solutions. CONTACT US today for more information.